Wednesday 28 June 2017

Pre-Vacation Travel Hacks | TheLeiaV


What's up Guys? It's the Summer Holidays, if you're planning on a vacation sometime soon, then I have a couple of pre travel hacks to share with you. These tips have worked for me and I hope it will do the same for you.

Let's get cracking!! Wait a minute, I have a full on video where you can hear me talk and move about:) Click the link below to watch the video now.



Pack Light

Packing away just the essentials allows you to get most of your vacation. You don't want to waste your early mornings rummaging through your suitcases and deciding what to throw on to get breakfast at the buffet or to grab coffee with your family.

Making sure to pack the well planned essentials not only makes it easy, it makes getting ready that much faster. Get the most use out of casual and formals tops and bottoms that works well to look like a complete outfit.

If the holiday destination requires a lot of walking, you'll be better off walking in a pair of trainers than your favorite pair of sky-high heels. For a touristy feel, include a pair of sunnies and a hat to shade you from the sun.

One of my favorite separates are black leggings, they double up as pants for longer tops and underneath skirts to add on coverage. 




Makeup Essentials

It makes no sense to pack your top five foundations for a five day trip. Instead, research ahead on the weather condition and pack makeup that comes in travel friendly packages. Take just one finish of  foundation, concealer along with other face base products with you. Leave a few options for lip colors and blushes for bright and colorful outfit choices.




Toiletries

No lugging around full sized bottles of shampoo and conditioners, please! They add so much bulk to your baggage weight, way too quickly. If you have a habit of going to the gym, you probably already have a small pouch with travel friendly body essentials. Trust me, it saves so much time. Leave the full sized body wash for home.



Clearing out the Fridge

It's always a good idea to check out the content in the fridge before your vacation and start clearing out fresh fruits and produce, alongside with bread and milk. You gotta do this, especially if you'll be away for more than five days.

You don't want to come back from your well deserved vacation to a stinky fridge with well, expired food!!


Beauty Essentials


It's always nice to have a small pouch of pick-me during flight time. Keep a hand-cream, sheet masks, lip balm and an eye mask to make the flight more enjoyable.

I love carrying a book with me, sometimes new ones on flights. That's when I get most of my reading done.




Would you like for more Lifestyle and Beauty Reviews? If you are new to my Blog, Welcome!
Do sign up for our monthly newsletter for awesome freebies alongside with sneak peaks and behind the scenes of what's next on my YouTube Channel and Blog!




Here are my last two blog posts, for your easy reading...






I hope you enjoyed today's blog post and I can't wait for you to see more Holiday themed exciting content coming your way!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig