Friday 30 June 2017

GRWM Vacation Edition | TheLeiaV


When we do vacations, we get ready for fun days out to experience another culture, food and sight-seeing. Most importantly, it's always fun to find out what sort of makeup looks we choose. I often surprise myself with my not ordinary day lip options. Oh well, we're on holiday why not wear a different lip color just because I can!

On this day, we went to Ngong Ping to visit the Tian Tan Buddha. He looked majestic, seated calm and composed. I didn't enjoy my ride up and down but the monastery looked lovely. Cool breezes and greenery all around, there was positive vibes and tranquility, sprinkled all over.

If you'd like to see me, getting ready for a beautiful day out in Hong Kong. Click the link to watch the video now!


If you'd like to have the full list of makeup products used in this GRWM, click here to view and download your copy!


Here's our young warrior princess climbing the staircase to the top, on her own.

Would you like for more Lifestyle and Beauty Reviews?

If you are new to my Blog, Welcome! Do sign up for our monthly newsletter for awesome freebies alongside with sneak peaks and behind the scenes of what's nexy on my YouTube Channel and Blog!


Here are my last two blog posts, for your easy reading...



 Dark Diva Dolls Hi-Def Liquid Foundation Review

It's a rather short blog post this week, nevertheless I hope you enjoyed reading it! I shall catch you very soon!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig