Friday 16 February 2018

Romantic Daytime Makeup Look



Hey Loves!

Thank you so much for understanding with the situation I had with my camera and battery. The battery for my camera clipped it's wings to heaven on the filming/work day around mid noon and I was left hanging for a new battery. A whole other rant about how challenging it was to get hold of a business that stocked the particular type of battery for my camera. It was a tough five day to go without work and goes without saying filming.

Now, the camera is back and I am happy and everything is back to normalcy (insert a deep long sigh) Funfact, this look was already filmed once on my mobile.. Just imagine my frustration.

Anyhoo, let's get cracking with today's blog post for the look I had in mind. When I randomly looked for various eye looks along with graphic eyeliners, the upside down liner also popped up in my research.

It's essentially foregoing the upper lash line, leaving it bare and dressing up the lower lash line with heavily lined kohl and smokiness that leads the wing towards the tail of the eyebrow.

Since I am attempting to step outside of my comfort zone, furthermore I have small almond shaped eyes to begin with. This look probably suits someone who already has big beautiful eyes with luscious lashes (you know the ones who are blessed with loads of lashes that looks it's always lined)

In reality, on me I have no lashes and eyebrows from a distance on a no makeup day. Yes, that's me and I dig that too!

Here's the full list of products used to create this makeup look below;


Face

  • Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
  • L.A.Girl Pro.Conceal HD.High-Definition Concealer in Peach Corrector
  • Kat Von Beauty Lock-it Concealer in M25
  • Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in 260
  • Sephora Collection 8hr Mattifying Pressed Powder in Medium 30

Contour & Highlight

  • Makeup Revolution Pro Glow Palette
  • ABH Pro Series Contour Kit in Medium
  • benefit Hoola Bronzer

Eyes

  • NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette
  • MAC Paintpot in Soft Ochre
  • Sephora Collection 8hr Mattifying Pressed Powder in Medium 30
  • ABH Modern Renaissance Palette (Raw Sienna, Burnt Orange and Cyprus Umber)
  • Rimmel Londol Scandaleyes' Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Black
  • Essence Get Big Lashes - Volume Curl Mascara
  • TheLashez in the style #Mia
  • Ardell Lash Grip Eyelash Adhesive

Lips

  • Innisfree Always New Auto Liner in (third shade from the last)
  • Sephora Wonderful Cushion Matte Lip Cream in 01 Wonderful Rosy









I hope you enjoyed today's blog post and pic-torial on this makeup look. If you did then, please do share this article with your family and friends!

I shall catch you in my next post, very soon!


Love,


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig