Saturday 9 December 2017

Makeup Look feat. Sephora Wonderful Stars Eyes and Face Palette



Hey Loves!

Today's blog post is on a makeup look featuring Sephora Collection Wonderful Stars Eye and Face Palette. This pallet retails for SGD 29.00 at Sephora.

With nine complementary eyeshadows, two blushes and a highlighter, you're getting a ton of value from this small packaging that is not only lightweight, travel friendly too. The packaging may appear a little too cute and kiddy makeup like but don't be fooled by it's cuteness. It has a decent amount (in terms of weight) of product that's complete with a mirror big enough to see exactly how you're getting along with the eye look, highlight and blush application.

This is a product that I gift myself for the last month of the year and have used the neutral shades to create this look. Face base, bronzer, contours and eyebrows have already been prepped before hand just to save time.

This eye and face palette is ideal for makeup beginners especially so as it contains two beautiful blush shades options and a neutral highlight that I see that could work across many different skin tones.

I already have a video up on my YouTube Channel, TheLeiaV with this Makeup Look. If you'd like to watch it, click below;


Neutral eye shadow looks are not only are easy, they are classic and timeless and work on most eye shapes. This classic shadows generally compliments most eye shapes and a multitude of complexions and undertones.

I definitely am liking this palette and would urge you to get it only if you'd like one for yourself or for your loved ones.

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and I shall catch you very soon, in my next entry soon!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig