Friday 8 December 2017

Eye Look feat. UD Naked Smokey Eye Palette



Hey Loves!

I had hauled my recent Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eye Palette, a few blog posts ago. I had decided to create an eye look using the beautiful shades from this palette.

The cool tone shades in this palette are perfect for the blown smokey eye lovers out there and will come handy for the year end festivities, just around the corner.


I used the shade 'combust' for an overall wash of color from the lash line to the brow bone. Followed by the shade, 'password' to lightly define the fold above the crease to lay down a tiny bit of definition. I kept building up the color till I reach the intensity I was looking for and went back with a blending brush to defuse the rough edges.

With a stiff packing brush, I picked up the shade 'smolder' to place it on to the lid. Again, building up the color intensity. I used to same shade for my lower lash lines. After that, I picked up the shade 'armor' with my ring finger and place it on to the centers of the mobile lid for dimension.

To complete the look and smoke the look further, I picked up the shade 'black market' and placed it onto the crease directly. I used a stiff eye brush that fits into my eye socket and rocked the color back and forth in windshield wiper motions.

I took the shade 'combust' once again on a fluffy blending brush to smooth out the edges above the darker shades applied. With a art brush, I picked up the lightest shade in the palette called 'thirteen' for the brow bone highlight.

With the same art brush, I picked up the first shimmer shade from the right called 'high' for my inner corner highlight to complete the shadow look. I then applied a fairly thin liner and lightly winged it out with the NYX Matte Liquid Liner in Black and finished the look off with Essence I love Length Mascara.

For the lips, I opted for an oldie but a goodie; Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick in Buttercup and topped it with a tiny bit of gloss from Essence Shine Shine Shine Wet Look Lip gloss in Cute pink

If you'd like to see the tutorial up on my YouTube Channel, TheLeiaV then click the link below;

I hope you liked my eye look using the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette.

I shall catch you very soon in my next blog post!


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig