Tuesday 28 November 2017

Unwind with Me



Hey Loves!

A few were curious about my skincare routine. I thought I'll share how I remove my makeup at the end of the day with products that have worked for me.

I have a video version of this blog post where I share the chronological order of products used to remove my makeup and night time skincare routine.


Please do bear in mind or if you're someone new to my Blog and/or my YouTube Channel, I am of oily skin type and I tend to break out mostly around my chin and neck area. I have recently gone caffeine and dairy free for over four weeks now just to assess if it impacts my breakouts.

The new breakouts visible in this blog post and YouTube video are from that 'time of the month' and have another enlarged zit on my neck region. I have had a session with a skincare doctor and am following the prescription of topical creams. I shall keep you posted if it gets any better, I was told to have 'acne vulgaris'.

The products that make up my night time skin care routine are listed below;


  • Sephora Collection Triple Action Gentle Makeup Remover Gel
  • Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
  • Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser
  • The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream
  • The Body Shop Drops of Light Pure Healthy Brightening Serum
  • Holland & Barrett Certified 99.9% Aloe Vera Gel


Remember acne or no acne, you have just the skin, body and hair hence love what you own and have.. Embrace it..

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and I shall catch you very soon in my next post.


Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig