Tuesday 17 October 2017

Deepavali Look Book


Hey Loves!


In addition to the previous blog post with the Deepavali Makeup Look Book Collab, I have also put together a look book with outfits that were carefully chosen and altered one by one since early March '17. I usually would choose to get the outfits much earlier just so that I don't have to fuss over and not have anything to wear closer to the actual day.

You know me, planning is my thing! Some or most of the outfits featured in this video are styles that fit my personality and comfort level.

Of recent times (I mean since the last five years), sarees are just not my thing. It's not like I dislike or avoid them (there is some truth here, though) at all costs. With a tall and wide frame (I have a lot of booty) and a saree only adds more softness around my edges which I am not really fond of and my movements are somewhat restricted. Oh, the struggles to keep the pleats in place #longlegproblems

OK enough of me complaining, click the link below to watch the look book. I hope you liked the outfits and accessories featured, I've tried to include the names and where you could find them too.


My favorite of them all is the two piece outfit by Nishka Sanvi, it has both of my favorite colors. A gorgeous orange with a gold sheen and the bright fuchsia bottom! It was originally a pair of palazzo pants and since my booty took up so much fabric on the back, the pants were riding up and I decided to convert the pants into a maxi skirt. The rest of the pants make was kept the same. I like it this way with minimal accessories, so much more comfort.


I can eat with ease and socialize in peace and not have to worry about the outfit bits staying in place. I just have on a pair of colorful earrings that kind of pulls the look together while sticking to the minimalist look. The outfit is of cotton material that keeps it airy and breezy, I like!

I hope you enjoyed this blog post entry, Happy Feasting this Deepavali or Diwali wherever you're celebrating the Festival of Lights! Stay safe and fabulous!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig