Monday 21 August 2017

Liebster Award Nomination for TheLeiaV



What's up Loves? I hope the weekend is treating you right and with that said, let's look forward to another productive week ahead.

Today I am happy to share with you about TheLeiaV Blog being nominated for the Liebster Award! I was nominated by the very sweet Zeba Noor of Hearty Diaries, we have collaborated on a tag earlier this year. She speaks more about her nomination for this award, click here to read more.

We last did a tag together sharing the five products, we can't live without. You can Click here to read Zeba's blog post and/or click the link below to watch my video. 



The Hearty Diaries Blog focuses on bringing you detailed product reviews, natural remedies and Beauty tips and tricks. Zeba's easy diys are my personal favorite:)

Right! In the beginning of my blogging journey, I wanted this platform to complement alongside the videos, I upload onto YouTube. As there is just so much more that I want to share that could not be contained in the description box or in the video itself. At times, I wish I could share more with my online family. Hence, I felt a blog would come in handy to bridge the queries, I often receive while strengthening relationships.

Moving on, more about the Liebster Award can be found here. The purpose of the award is to discover newer blogs on the Internet, to connect and support the Blogging Community! I am all for Women Empowerment, it's never too much! 


There are a few rules for this award nomination and they are;


  • To acknowledge the blogger who nominates you
  • Answer the eleven (11) questions by the Blogger
  • Nominate eleven (11) other bloggers
  • Ask eleven (11) new questions for them to answer

Zeba's Eleven Questions to me are;


1. Why did you choose your Blog's current name?
My Ans: I wanted my Blog and my YouTube Channel to match, just so it's easy to remember.

2. What are your blogging aims till the end of 2017?
My Ans: To provide high quality reading content with free to download goodies!

3. If you were asked to get a weird/unusual piercing on your body, where would you get pierced and (optional) why?
My Ans: Fun fact, I've had a few piercings before and I would probably turn down the request immediately.

4. If you find Rs. 10,000 in a park, what would you do?
My Ans: I would put it up on my vision board and start making serious plans to visit India! It's a sign from the universe!!

5. What is the first thing you do in the morning and why?
My Ans: Errr, I open my eyes.. Just kidding.. I would probably check the time to see if I can sneak in a quick yoga session before my kid wakes up (True story)

6. There is a flood warning and you're stuck inside with no power. How will you pass the time?
My Ans: Sing my heart out!! These are just a few songs on top of my head ('Chandelier' and 'Cheap Thrills' by Sia, 'Gold' by Kiiara, 'I took a pill in Ibiza' by Mike Posner and 'Shape of You' by Ed Sheeran)
Humming: Missed you in the basement..

7. If you could have a super power, what it would be and why?
My Ans: It might get boring to have just one power and so I would opt for a super power that allows me to borrow different powers to improve my productivity level. 

8. What's the best thing you've ever eaten while travelling?
My Ans: 'Pancakes in Paradise' in Gold Coast, waffles from Disneyland and Snickers milkshake from Byron Bay, Australia. 

9. How is your handwriting according to you?
My Ans: Terrible, so much room for improvement..

10. What is one technology you can't live without?
My Ans: Hmmm, I would go with my smartphone.

11. What's your favorite guilty pleasure?
My Ans: My weekly people watching activity from a coffee joint, while I plan out the week ahead.

I hope Zeba finds my answers fun and satisfying!


Here are the Eleven (11) Questions to my nominees;

1. Describe your 'Aha' moment for your Blog?
2. Have you met anyone interesting or famous in your blogging journey?
3. What would be your ideal working environment to blog?
4. Where would you like to be in your blogging journey in five years' time?
5. What do you like to do in your spare time?
6. Can you name some of your favorite bloggers and explain why they are your favorites?
7. What was your most challenging in your blogging journey so far?
8. How do you stay motivated to keep your blog running?
9. Is blogging your profession or hobby?
10. What choice of beverage keeps you company when you blog?
11. What will your advice be to someone who wants to start a blog? 


Here are my nominees;

  1. Chaitali
  2. Shatchya
  3. Kanta
  4. Joshita
  5. Anumeha
  6. Gazymaria
  7. Sudhaa G
  8. Thanmayee
  9. Anamika
  10. Darshana
  11. Saabri


If you'd like to check out these lovely ladies' blogs, simply click on their names and it'll bring you to their awesome blogs!

With this, today's lengthy blog post comes to an end. I will catch you in my next post soon.

Love,
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig