Wednesday 2 August 2017

GRWM Summer Wedding Guest Makeup Look | TheLeiaV



Here is the complete list of products used to create this Makeup Look;

Face Prep


  • QV Lip Balm
  • The Body Shop Pore Minimizer
  • The Body Shop Instaglow CC Cream in Peachy Glow
  • Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Medium
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Medium Neutral
  • Loreal Infallible 24HR Wear Stay Fresh Foundation in Honey
  • Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent

Eyes & Brows


  • NYX MicroBrow Auto Pencil in Espresso
  • MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
  • Modern Renaissance Palette (Tempera, Golden Ochre, Burnt Orange, Red Ochre and Prima vera)
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Medium Neutral
  • NYX Matte Liquid Liner in Black
  • Essence Get Big Lashes Mascara in Black
  • Catrice Kohl Kajal Pencil in You're my Rosen One!

Contour, Highlight & Blush


  • theBalm's Bahama Mama Bronzer
  • theBalm's Mary-Lou Manizer
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Unstoppable

Lips


  • H&M Liquid Lipstick in Enchante
  • L.A.Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Flirt



If you are new to my Blog, Welcome! Do sign up for our monthly newsletter for awesome freebies alongside with sneak peaks and behind the scenes of what's next on my YouTube Channel and Blog!

Here are my last two blog posts, for your easy reading..



I hope you enjoyed this week's post on this makeup look! I shall catch you very soon in my next post!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig