Friday 28 July 2017

GRWM Indian Ethnic Look | TheLeiaV



Hey Loves! This blog post is on the most recent grwm, Get Ready With Me. I had an Indian function to go to, thus I am dressed very much like it.

Here's the link to the video, if you'd like to see me getting ready for the day ahead.


Would you like for more Lifestyle and Beauty Reviews? 

If you are new to my Blog, Welcome! Do sign up for our monthly newsletter for awesome freebies alongside with sneak peaks and behind the scenes of what's nexy on my YouTube Channel and Blog!

Here are my last two blog posts, for your easy reading...



I hope you enjoyed this week's post! I shall catch you very soon in my next post!


Love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig