Tuesday 23 May 2017

Affordable Makeup in Singapore under S$25 | TheLeiaV


That's right, you're seeing it correctly!! I am going to share my top picks for affordable beauty products in Singapore and under S$25!!

Click here to watch the video now!!


Here's the breakdown of all products featured in my latest video. I share this with confidence, as these products are priced easy on my pocket and perform amazingly. I hope my picks serves well as recommendations to you.

Beauty Tools


  • Innisfree Mini Pact Puff
  • Innisfree House Sponge


Base


  • Sephora Coconut Water Micellar Cleansing Milk
  • Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask in Pomegranate

Face


  • NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
  • L.A.Girl Pro.Prep HD.High-Definition Smoothing Face Primer
  • L.A.Girl Pro.Conceal HD.High-Definition Concealers & Correctors
  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish, 25HR with Comfort Serum
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent


Blush


  • Essence Cosmetics Silky Touch Blush


Highlight & Contouring


  • Essence Cosmetics Pure Nude Highlighter in be my highlight
  • Catrice Cosmetics Deluxe Glow Highlighter in Glowrious Three


Eyebrows


  • NYX Micro Brow Pencil 
  • Catrice Cosmetics Eye & Brow Contouring Palette in But First Cold Chocolate!
  • NYX Tinted Brow Mascara


Eyes


  • Maybelline New York The NUDES Eyeshadow Palette
  • I Love Makeup in Chocolate and Peaches
  • Catrice Cosmetics Kohl Kajal in You're my Rosen One!
  • Essence Cosmetics Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara

  • NYX Matte Black Liquid Liner


Lips


  • Essence Cosmetics Lipliner
  • Mila Cosmetics Matte Liquid Lipsticks
  • Palladio Velvet Matte Cream Lip Colors


When you're next in need of a few affordable back-ups for your beauty fix, try out any of these products.

If you are new to my Blog, welcome!! Do sign up for my monthly newsletter for awesome freebies alongside with sneak peaks and behind the scenes of what's next on my YouTube Channel and Blog!!



Here are my last two blog posts, for your easy reading...




YouTuber Mommy Tag


That's it for this post, I shall see you very soon!!


Love,


♥♥♥   Let's stay connected!!! ♥♥♥


Instagram: shanthiarumugam
Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam
Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan
Spotify: Shanaru6
Snapchat: shanaru6
Roposo: shanthivimalan
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig