Tuesday 7 February 2017

V-Day Sweet and Simple Makeup Look Collab 2017 | TheLeiaV


Hey Loves!

Valentines' Day is around the corner and I bring you five unique makeup looks to help you look your best for the special occassion.

What am I talking about? Let me break it down for you, I had joined forces with four other Singapore Indian YouTubers to bring five different makeup looks/ideas for you.

It's not often that I come across local Indian Beauty YouTubers and it was a definite "YES" for me for this collaboration. Here's what you can do, please be sure to show your support to all of our YouTube Channel's by sharing with your family and friends.

Kartheyayane brings you Classic Beauty

Sarsa Arul brings you full on glam with mystery filled smokey Eyes

Kiara sangiah shows you how to create a Fun and Playful Makeup Look

Sabrina isabelle shows you how to achieve a Soft Romantic Look with pink and lilac shades.



My take is on this easy breeze-y Sweet and Simple Makeup Look 


The full list of products used to create my makeup look, for this joint collaborative effort is listed below;


Face


  • NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
  • Loreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in 104 Golden Beige
  • Urban Decay Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in Medium Neutral
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Medium

  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Wet & Wild Blush in Heather Silk
  • Catrice Cosmetics Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in Satina Van Der Woodsen 



Eyes


  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
  • Catrice Cosmetics Limited Edition Eye Shadow Palette in Denim Divine Injeanious

  • NYX Matte Liquid Liner in Black
  • Rimmel London Lash Accelerator in Black


Lips


  • Loreal Paris Tint Caresse in Sakura Blossom
  • L.A.Girl Glazed Lip Paint in Flirt



I had a lot of fun working together with these awesome ladies, to bring you this joint collaborative effort and I hope you will like it too!!

If you're new to my Blog, Welcome!! Check out my last two blog posts here; 


There is a free to download worksheet for you to kick-start your creative journey, go on get your copy now!!


That's it for this blog post and I will see you very soon!


Love,


♥♥♥   Find me here!!!! ♥♥♥

Instagram: shanthiarumugam
Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam
Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan
Spotify: Shanaru6
Snapchat: shanaru6
Roposo: shanthivimalan

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig