Friday 24 February 2017

NYX Ombre Lip Duo in Rags & Riches, First Impressions | TheLeiaV


Hey Loves!!

Today I bring you a First Impressions on the NYX Ombre Lip Duo. I got mine in the shade, Rags & Riches, a rich chocolate-y brown lipliner on one end and a soft mauve-y pink shade on the other. This retails for SGD 23.90 from the NYX outlet. There are two outlets in Singapore, one in Plaza Singapura and one more in Bugis+

There are twelve shades listed in NYX's official site, for this ombre lip range but I remember coming across eight shades here. I like the variety of shades offered to suit most of us wanting to try out the ombre lip trend. 

Check out my First Impressions video on my YouTube Channel, TheLeiaV. Click the link below to watch it now:)



First Impressions

I do like the ease and convenience of this light-weight product. The price point though is a little too steep, I find as regular drugstore lipsticks and lip products are priced close to SGD 30 and contain more product in its bullet or packaging.

Lip Liner End

When I tried to outline my lips with the lip liner, I noticed that it tugged instantly on my lips. The formulation in the lip liner appeared to be rather "stiff" and did not glide onto the lips as I had anticipated.

Lipstick End

The other end of the lip duo however, glided with ease and has a smooth satin-y feel on the lips and did not dry out my lips. I was able to press and smack my lips together with no discomfort and the color stayed on my lips and was patch-free.

I tried going over my lip lines again and this time, the lip liner application was much smoother and glided easily on top of the lip color.

I like that this range has quite a fair bit of shades to suit our fancy. A definite must-try for ombre lip newbies. This lip duo makes it easy to try out the ombre lip trend with confidence. It also cuts out the struggle of having to crack our heads over the ombre color combos.

I hope you enjoy this mini First Impression Review, if you did then please do share this post with your family and friends.

Stay connected by signing up for TheLeiaV's newsletter to stay updated on new posts!!

Links to my last two blogs are here, for your easy reading;




I will see you very soon in my next post, very soon!

Love,



♥♥♥   Let's stay connected!!! ♥♥♥

Instagram: shanthiarumugam
Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam
Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan
Spotify: Shanaru6
Snapchat: shanaru6
Roposo: shanthivimalan



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig