Tuesday 17 January 2017

Makeup Trends to Follow in 2017 | THELEIAV


If you're a makeup junkie like me, chances are you are eagerly awaiting the makeup trends to try in 2017!! Keep reading to find out more!!



Pops of colors

My personal favorite, no fuss required. An everyday wash of color on the eyelids, and maybe a bright shade on the inner eye corners, lower lash lines or a coat of colored mascara for the lashes. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!



Glitter Days

Glitter is not going anywhere in 2017, thank god I've got my starter kit dose of glitter from Art Friend! Who else is with me, on this? I started experimenting with glitter and am loving it. Glad that I can continue on with glitter in 2017.

Says who? Glitter lips and bold graphic eye liners were spotted at Fendi's SS17 show.



Bare Faced Memo

Be ready to bare it all, Vogue and Elle have included the "au naturale" look in this year's beauty trends. This natural look was spotted on runways, like Tommy Hilfiger and Proenza Schouler. The models wore minimal to no make-up.


Subtle Glow

For our highlighting fan club members, please note 2017's natural subtle glow memo. This year's highlighting game is being taken down to several notches to a light, natural and dewy glow.



Red Cheeks

Take your blush game to the next level and bring it back to the sides of the temples. The retro look is slowly making a come back in the Beauty World.

Blush was meant to be seen from miles away, as seen on Kenzo



Go Ombre Bold

Another look that stays in 2017 are bright shades of pinks and reds in gloss and matte finishes.

Makeup artiste Sammy Mourabit created this ombre lip at Cushnie et Ochs Show with a matte red for the upper lip and a magenta hue on the lower lip.

Try these shades out with an ombre if you're shy with bright bold colours.

Which of these trends are you excited to try out, in 2017?

That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed this blog post. If you did then don't forget to share the post with your family and friends. 

Have a great day and I will see you in my next one!



Love,


♥♥♥   Find me here!!!! ♥♥♥

Instagram: shanthiarumugam
Twitter: Shanthi Arumugam
Facebook: Shanthi Arumugam-Vimalan
Spotify: Shanaru6
Snapchat: shanaru6
Roposo: shanthivimalan
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

If there are any video requests for me, please drop me a message below. Thank You!!

© TheLeiaV | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig